1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Didn’t go to my prom or any dances in school. Made up for it after I graduated though 😉
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No, don’t know where he is. And he was gay, but I still wish I could find him again, very nice guy.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Sloe Gin Fizzes and Rum & Coke.
4. What was your FIRST job?
5. What was your FIRST car?
1979 Chevy Camaro!
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No texts today (Alexis are you feeling better?)
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
My mom (last night was my morning)
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Don’t remember her name.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Either New Orleans or Colorado
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Anita Shaw (Tymrak) and I wish we did, we lost track of each other and she passed away from ALS in 2007.
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
Probably with Anita
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My mom (on the phone)
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My cousin Katherine
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning
Drink a bottled coffee
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Went to lots at the Dome for rodeo (memorable are Donny Osmond, Sonny & Cher), saw Sammy Davis Jr live at the Arena when I was a teen (helluva show). But the first real grownup concert I ever went to was Alice Cooper’s ‘Trash’ tour, fricking incredible show and my favorite person ever. Couldn’t hear for a week.
16. FIRST tattoo?
17. FIRST piercing?
Ears (and that will probably be it, piercing icks me out)
18. FIRST foreign country you’ve been to?
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theater?
I have no idea.. probably something Disney or ‘The Sound of Music’. For some reason ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang’ stands out in my memory as an early one (shudder).
20. FIRST Detention you had?
Never got in trouble in school (really)
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
22. If you had one wish, what would it be?
World peace? Maybe for someone to take care of ME for a change? Oh, I know, better health. No MS, no migraines, no allergies and I want my vision back (near, far & night), or at least I want it correctable 🙁 Thank you RK (not!).
23. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Want to take real bellydance classes (got lots of DVDs). Trying to learn to play the Egyptian drum and tambourine also, though it’s kind of hard since I’m living in an apartment for now 😉 Would love to relearn German.
24. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?